Trexen is adorable! I can't wait to see him again...Cedi was excited that he'll be at Necie's today! Sorry to do this to you, but i needed seven blogs...if you don't have time I understand!Hi there!I hope you don't mind, but I'm tagging you to list 7 facts about yourself. I think it's a good way to get to know each other =).The rules and such are on my blog.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Trexen is adorable! I can't wait to see him again...Cedi was excited that he'll be at Necie's today!
Sorry to do this to you, but i needed seven blogs...if you don't have time I understand!
Hi there!
I hope you don't mind, but I'm tagging you to list 7 facts about yourself. I think it's a good way to get to know each other =).
The rules and such are on my blog.
Post a Comment