Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Months


Trexen is almost 4 1/2 months now. I have found a new saying to describe him, "predictably unpredictable". You just never know with Trex. He had been sleeping really well at night, then he started waking up screaming every 2 hours, he wasn't taking naps during the day, then he started to, he used to go to sleep easily now he cries himself to sleep, etc...you get the picture! The only thing we know for sure when it come to Trexen is that you can always get him to smile. He smiles and laughs all the time! However he is developing stranger anxiety which made quite a few people sad at church yesterday. He is fine with Jeff and I and our families but everyone else he sticks out his bottom lip and cries. (I secretly think it is kinda funny)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trexen is too stinkin' "CUTE"! I don't care how cranky he gets, his smile melts my heart. He is such an amazing blessing! Love him to bits!!
Love Nahma Nise