
Trexen is 7 weeks today! I just can't believe how fast it is going. He is getting big and out growing clothes. We had a really good week last week and thought he was maybe on the up swing of his reflux issues. However Sunday morning came and he went downhill. He has started screaming again, about 2 hours at a time. I feel terrible for him because you can see he is in pain. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband and family; the support is definitely needed when he is so unsettled!!! The picture is Trex in is favorite swing. It is still working wonders however when he is having an "episode" as I like to call it nothing helps. Keep the prayers coming and hopefully this reflux gets better.
1 comment:
Just look at those cheekers!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Trex is so lovable!
Post a Comment