Saturday, November 1, 2008

Big Week


We had a big week. Tuesday was my last day off of work so my mom and I took Trexen, Delany, Madison & Ryker to West Towne to play. It was fun but those four are a lot of work! I went back to work Wednesday; it was nice to be back but I missed my little buddy. We are so blessed though to have moms willing and able to watch him. Trex will go to his Ohma's house on Tuesdays and his Grandma's Wednesday-Friday. Ryker helped break him into the routine at daycare on Wednesday! Trexen was one month old Thursday. Where did that time go??? Trex stayed home with his Dad on Halloween; we even had some trick-or-treaters! Trexen doesn't like dressing up as much as his furry sister but he did cooperate enough for a picture. It was a busy yet fun week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from GA. I sure miss you all! At least I'm keeping up via the blog. Hope you see some improvement with Trex's sleeping & eating soon. Sounds like the reflux issues haven't interferred with his gaining weight & growing! Good to know he's getting his nutrients. Hunter's big championship game is tonight. I'm going to my cousin Judy's in FL on Thurs. for 3 days. Then on Sun. we have Madison's horseshow. Give Trexen a big hug & kisses from his G.G. Love, Grandma