Thursday, October 16, 2008
2 Week Appointment
Trexen had his 2 week check-up yesterday. He was very good. He now weighs 8 lbs. 13 oz. and is 21 inches long; that is the 50% tile for both. His doctor said he looks great and is growing well. Trex has taken up a rather loud grunting, goat like noise. Jeff was convinced something was wrong with him. I asked and the doctor laughed, she said that is normal and some babies are just noisy! So Jeff now has to get used to his loud noises! I asked about him wanting to eat all the time, every hour or hour and a half. She also said that is normal and babies go through a growth spurt at 2 weeks; she said hopefully he will get better in a few days. So now I have to get used to feeding him all day and night! We did introduce bottles this week and Trex is doing great with them. This is a victory for me, even though I still need to supply the milk at least other people can feed him. This is also good since I will be going back to work in 2 weeks. So all is well here at the Moll house!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hay, that goat noise didn't come the Squires side Ha, Ha Hope to see you all tomarrow,maybe get a nap in with Trexen, so pump out a few bottles and you could get out for some fresh air or a nap for you. Love all and in my prayers.
Dad
Post a Comment