
Trexen is 3 weeks old today. He is growing everyday and looking older by the minute. Yesterday I put him on the floor on his belly to get a little tummy time. He was hungry and crying pretty loud. I went to the kitchen to get his bottle and when I returned he was on his back! I couldn't believe it, he rolled over. He is always active kicking his legs and swinging his arms around but rolling over, I was surprised!!! Today he went to his Grandma's for a few hours because Mommy is sick. Trexen has not been sleeping well at night making it very difficult to get any rest. Every night I go to bed praying it gets better, then as we are awake most of the night he gives me a smile. He is lucky he is so cute!
1 comment:
He's looking good, maybe he will be a nightshift gay like his grampa, hope your feeling better, see you all this weekend.
Love Dad
Post a Comment