Saturday, October 4, 2008

First...

Trexen had his first doctor's appointment yesterday. It went well. He lost some more weight but the doctor wasn't too concerned. She felt like he would be coming back up over the weekend. She thought his coloring was good, his lungs sounded good as with everything else. Trexen so far likes his car seat and being in the car, yeah! After the doctor we picked up his furry sister and took Trex for his first walk. It was a beautiful day; nice to get out and stretch my legs! Last night Trexen went to the bowling alley for the first time; just kidding! My sisters brought the Wii over for bowling and pizza. It was the best bowling alley I have ever been too; one where babies and dogs are allowed and there isn't any smoke. By the way I did bowl a record score, that big belly must have been getting in my way before! Today is laundry day and I am sure we will have some visitors. Tomorrow is church and everyone is excited to see him. We will see if we can make it on time!

No comments: