Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trexen Neil Moll

He is finally here! Trexen Neil Moll entered the world at 10:14pm Tuesday September 30th. He was 8 lbs. 3 oz. 2o inches long. My water broke at noon yesterday. We got to the hospital around 1:45. They started pitocin and finally he was born later that night. He had a few issues starting to breath but came around quickly. Jeff and I actually got some sleep last night as Trexen is a sleepy head! I have to wake him up to eat and he so far has been very mellow. The plan is to go home Thursday morning. Thanks for all the prayers, he is wonderful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! Sounds like things went fairly quickly and rather smoothly. Can't wait to meet your little guy!
The Haussers

Anonymous said...

Trexen is so adorable! We are so happy for you and pray God's blessings upon you! Trexen has a lot of people to hold and love him! Congratulations!

We love you!
Uncle Sam, Aunt Deb, Luke and Amber

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you. He's a cutie. Can't wait to see him. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He looks great. Could you send your mailing address and we'll get a package heading your way. Best wishes, Dave and Cheryl Squires
Dsqui@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Nicole and Jeff,
I am sooo happy for both of you. My brother Neil called as he was driving to the hospital, he wanted to share his joy in becoming a Grampa! I wish you all the best.
Love
Aunt Joanne
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida